I love my life, I enjoy the world I live in. My world consists of the Gospel, my Husband Chris, my sweet children Audrey, Hailey, Kate, Max and Ruth. I love being a mother, and wife.
Ruth fell asleep watching a movie and I went to carry her up to her bed and found this. She was so mad when I put her half asleep in the bath to wash her off.
5 comments:
oh dear! I hope it came out of the couch!
I can't wait to see you next month!
That is so cute!! And Messy!! Poor girl!!
It did come out of the sofa. We took the cover off and put it in the washer right away. Her new jammies came clean too, that made me happy.
Don't ya love kids and how cute they are.
OK this made me laugh pretty hard. She looks so blisfully unaware of the masses of chocolate covering her face.
Post a Comment