Wednesday, January 14, 2009

All I want for new years is my two front teeth?



For the last two months Hailey has been singing, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth." This whole time she had a loose tooth right in the front. I was sure she would loose it before Christmas and she would get to sing the song without her a front tooth. Right after Christmas but before new years, she lost the tooth, so I sang to her, "All I want for new years is my two front teeth." We all laughed and sang that song for a couple of days. So here she is playing in the snow with one tooth missing. Love you Hailey.

2 comments:

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

That's funny, because Mason's front teeth have been loose for a long time, and I was hoping he would lose them before Christmas so we could sing that song!

swannkitten said...

Kaelyx lost his front top teeth between Christmas and New Years! I started to sing the song to him and he looked at me like I was crazy.