I love my life, I enjoy the world I live in. My world consists of the Gospel, my Husband Chris, my sweet children Audrey, Hailey, Kate, Max and Ruth. I love being a mother, and wife.
I really want to do it, but there is just too much to do on Thursdays. So I think I'll wait a year. Grammy Bair had a good idea to save the $70 I'd be spending a month on Dance for a piano. Then when the time comes we can put the girls in piano.
I hope you end up putting them in dance still. My girls still keep asking when they get to go. So hopefully summer. Let me know if you change your mind.
1 comment:
I hope you end up putting them in dance still. My girls still keep asking when they get to go. So hopefully summer. Let me know if you change your mind.
Post a Comment