Thursday, January 8, 2009
Should I put the twins in Dance?
I'm debating back and forth with the idea of a dance class for Audrey and Hailey. I have a place my friend Tina takes her girls that sounds really nice. It's called Sunshine Generation they sing and dance and use the same 2 costumes a year. The teacher says she'll let the girls come try it out and see if they like it and she'll let me come watch and see what I think before I decide. Together it will be close to $70 a month for every Thursday. I did put the girls in a little cheer class with Heidi for 3 Thursdays, that they just loved. But if we did this we'd be committing to the end of the school year. Thursday's are our ward nights also so Chris has scouts at 5:30 and I have enrichment once a month at 7 or 6:30, but since I'm in charge, I need to go early and set up. Since the class is at 5:40 that might cause a problem. Should I wait a couple of years? I will put them in piano soon but not until they are better at reading. Probably next year when they are 8. Let me know what you think. I'm just trying to decide. I'm not sure we can afford it. What would we cut out to have that money? I know bills. I don't like to pay them anyway. :) Well I think it is a good idea but I just can't decide what I want to do. Also if they want to do it they would have to have their room clean every night and keep up on their homework. If they didn't I'd pull them out. I really think they would like it though. So post your comments and tell me your opinion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think it's a good idea if it wasn't on Thursday. It sound like it would be way too much going on for one evening, and too stressful.
Is there a different dance school around where they could go a different night?
I think dance is a wonderful idea. But on another night. It sounds like your Thursdays are already crazy without adding another thing to it.
I still think you should. We could carpool and they'd love it.
Post a Comment