Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Happy Birthday to ME!
Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me. I promised myself I would have a good day today. So no matter how grouchy people are or could be around me. I will not let it get to me. I keep telling myself it is my birthday and I will have a wonderful day. I will fold lots of fun birthday laundry and clean up my kitchen. I will play with my kids and have a great day. Then I'll top it off this evening with sealings at the Jordan River Temple with my husband. I even think I might try to get a sitter and go out to lunch. It will be a great birthday. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIRIAM!!! It's still pretty early there, so I will call you in a couple hours.
I hope you have a wonderful day.
Love you!
Happy Birthday Miriam! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Hope you have a wonderful birthday. Love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I thought about you yesterday and I was going to email you but it was a really crazy day!! So Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday Dear Miriam (a day late) Happy Birthday to you!! I hope it was awesome!!!! Love ya!!
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday (a little late)! I hope you had a wonderful day.
Post a Comment