Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Kate's first day of school.




Today was Kate's first day of preschool. She was so excited. She loved Miss Angie last year. She did have a hard time not starting school on the same day as Audrey and Hailey. But the week passed and she started. Here are some photos of her in her new skirt I got from Sears for $1.99. She looks so cute. We were late though. Because 10 minutes before we left she said she wanted curly hair for her first day at school. So I was kind enough to get the curling iron out and curl her hair. Love ya Kate!

5 comments:

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

She looks super cute with her curly hair. Miles started his first day of preschool today.
Does Kate still wear skirts everyday?

Miriam said...

She wears skirts pretty much every day. I have her wear leggings though so no underwear shows. I love leggings. But she doesn't loathe pants like she use to. Funny huh.

Sarah E said...

I didn't know Angie did preschool. She would be so much fun! I can't believe how much your girls have grown.

The Eldredge's said...

She looks so cute!! I love her skirt!! I can't believe you got it for 1.99!! I hope she enjoys preschool!!

Becky said...

She looks so cute. I love her curls, and her skirt. I hope she has fun at school.