Thursday, September 4, 2008

My latest project!




This is Audrey and Hailey's latest chore present. They earned these for keeping their room clean every night. Each week their room is clean they get a present. This is one of the bigger ones. They decided these would be good to decorate their new room. Hailey, Audrey and I went to Roberts last Saturday to buy the stuff to make these fun boards. I let them pick which boards the paper and flowers. We also picked out these cute fun jewels to go in the center of the flowers. The photos of Audrey and Hailey I took with out a flash so they didn't turn out very well. I have to get the lighting figured out before I take a photo. Well these name boards turned out so cute. I just love them. I'm thinking about making them for all of the kids rooms we'll see if I do it.

6 comments:

melanie said...

These turned out beautiful! I love the flower accents. Great job! It's really neat that the kids are keeping up their chores so well.

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

Those are so cute! Way to go!

The Eldredge's said...

Those are gorgeous!! What a great idea!! I love the paper flowers on them!! Good job!!!

Sarah E said...

Those are super cute. What a crafty girl you and such a fun mom. My girls would love, love, love something like that.

Becky said...

Those are so cute and fun. You are so amazingly crafty!

Tawnya said...

Oh my gosh. I hope you get this comment but I am just now looking at your entire blog. I love these. I want you to help me make some for my twins!!!!