Saturday, August 9, 2008

I did it!!!

I got the bike up and running, new straps on the bike kid seat, and I sewed new clips into the bike stroller. It took me the entire day on Friday to get that done. Then we went for a little bike ride all 5 kids and me for 5 minutes before the sun went behind the mountain. It was very satisfying. I took the bike and kids out today for a real ride around the block. Well really to Holly's house, but we made it in one piece with only one fall and 2 malfunctions. When we all got home and had lunch Chris was able to fix everything back up again. So I'll be ready for another ride on Monday and I'll take some photos this time.

2 comments:

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

Good girl!! That sounds like a really good activity for the kids. Have fun!

The Eldredge's said...

Awesome!! Good job!!!