Friday, August 8, 2008

My project for the day.



This is my project for the day. I got this from my sweet friend Holly. Her youngest child rides his own bike now. I'm really really excited about this. I bought a bike stroller a couple of years ago anticipating doing this. I wanted to buy a bike seat for Kate and put Max and Ruth in the bike stroller then Audrey and Hailey could ride their own bikes and we could all go on a bike ride. So maybe it is a crazy idea but it sure sounds exciting to me. I need to fix the straps on the bike seat, put in better seat clips in the stroller, I hate the ones that are in there. Also I need to fix the tires on my bike and make sure it is in working order. We'll see if I can do it. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

The Eldredge's said...

Looks like a fun project!! I have been wanting to get a bike and a bike stroller forever and now that we are in Texas is it so hot I will have to be doing that in the fall winter and spring!!