Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Grammy's Tea Party!






Everyone was so excited for the long awaited tea party. Grammy Bair was so sweet and set up this wonderful party for us. She searched and searched for months for the perfect hats. She gave each of the girls a feather boa and sweet heart wreath. The girls also made fabulous pillows that said "Audrey is a Princess." They turned out so cute. I'll have to take photos of them to post. Grammy had Grandpa take portraits of the girls that I will post later. We also made each girl a double page 12x12 layout to put their portraits on. Each girl got to put her creative mind to work making the pages and making them their own. It was fun to watch them create. At the tea party we had so many delicious things to eat. We had, cream puffs, little quiches, tiny little pudding pies, crapes, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and teddy grahams, which I spilled twice. We could put 3 different beverages into our own tea pots. They were chocolate milk, lemonade, and orange juice. The table looked elegant. Everyone had a wonderful time enjoying tea with Grammy.

3 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

That is such a cute idea!! How creative!! It looks like you guys had a great time!! And I love your hat it is so cute and your dress is beautiful!!

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

That looks like so much fun! Everything looks perfect. And you look great in your cute hat and dress!

Jillo said...

Hi, you don't know me. I am Sarah Ellsworth's sister Jill. I occasionally stalk your blog because I think your family is so cute!
This looks like so much fun. You guys look like you are from the pages of a magazine. You are lucky to have such a neat mom!