Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My beautiful yellow flowered hat.



A few weeks before the tea party Grammy showed me the hats that we were going to wear. She said we could choose which hat we wanted to wear. I saw this hat with the yellow flowers and fell in love. I decided that I needed a new yellow dress to wear with it so my sweet friend Holly came with me and we found this yellow dress. I just think it went fabulous with the perfect hat. Thanks Holly and Grammy for the greatest tea party outfit.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

You look BEAUTIFUL in you yellow flowered hat - the dress is so perfect!! You look like you just stepped out of an English Garden Party!

Sarah E said...

Your family does the funnest things. My girls would think they were in heaven if we did something like that.