Monday, July 21, 2008

Thanksgiving point's Dinosaur Museum












We went to the dinosaur museum with Grammy and our cousins. It had been years since I've been to thanksgiving point. Grammy Bair has a grandparent pass, so she invited us to come with her. The kids had a lot of fun. They got to look at a lot of displays. We played on the dinosaur scale. Our favorite part was playing in the great big water sand box, there were little dinosaurs and trees. The kids were able to make little homes for the dinosaurs, and lots of mountains. Finally Max got to play with dirt. He loved it. Ruth was pretty excited too, they did have a hard time not throwing the dirt in their excitement. :) Thanks Grammy we had a fantastic time.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun. I've never been there before but keep hearing about it lately. I love the pictures they are so cute.

swannkitten said...

Thanksgiving Point is so much fun. We went there with my Grandma, my kids, and my cousins. I was amazed at how much there is to see there. It's fun!