Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sunday Fun










Sundays are my favorite day of the week. I love going to church and feeling the spirit. I like dressing up the kids nice and having a family day. I love that Chris is home with us all day and we can take a nap and play games as a family. These are some photos that Max and I took on Sunday. Enjoy!

2 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

I love all these pics!! The girls look beautiful!! Ruth's eye really looks a lot better!! Your girls are so cute!! (And Max too) I miss you lots!!

melanie said...

Were you really up at 8am blogging? I'm impressed! If I did that I might actually go to bed on time. Your family is beautiful! Sunday is one of our favorite days also. We take a nap on Sunday too. I think that's why we like it so much. It's cute that Max was helping you with the pictures, he's such a cute boy.