



I've decided that we need to go on a hike a week. Last week we (Chris and I) went with the kids and hiked Ensign Peak. It was quite enjoyable. The kids had a great time. Audrey and Hailey were really eager to get to the top. Max and Ruth were having fun exploring rocks dirt and bugs. Max threw a few rocks. Max and Ruth also liked jumping down the dirt path anywhere there was a step down or rock to jump off. Crazy little people. We insisted that they hold our hands at the top where there was a little ledge they could fall down. I think we'll do it again some time it was really fun.

3 comments:
That looks like so much fun!! I wish I could hike (stinkin' exercise induced asthma)
You're a wonder woman. You took 5 kids on a hike all by yourself? I'm seriously impressed.
I love hiking! I can't believe you went with 5 kids by yourself...you are a very brave women. It looks like fun. My girls idea of hiking is on our shoulders (I guess it's good excersize for me that way).
Post a Comment