



Hailey's first oral report for school was due today. She had to pick an animal and research it and write a report about it. She was really excited. She needs to tell her class today. I hope she uses her "loud voice." She choose to write about a tiger because Grammy Bair gave her a tiger stuffed animal that she really loves. Thanks for the inspiration Grammy. I'll tell you what it says. The tiger is a carnivore. It eats other animals. Tigers live it lots of places, like forests and mountains. The tiger is a mammal. Here is a skeleton. That is it. She had to write the whole thing so I tried to help make it easy so she could remember what it said. She can read most of it. She just had to memorize carnivore, forests and mountains.

3 comments:
Wow I can't believe that she is old enough to be giving reports! Where did the time go?!! It looks like she did an awesome job!! We can't wait to see you guys next week!!
I remember when she was learning to walk when I visited and Kaylee(my 5-year-old) was still a baby. Where did the time go?!? Your girls are so adorable. I hope she did well with her oral report.
I love the big picture of the tiger Hailey - I'm sure you did a great job on your oral report!!
Post a Comment