Wednesday, May 7, 2008

We do most everything twice! Audrey's first oral Report.




Audrey turned in her first oral report today. It was about Giraffes. I'll write what was in it. Giraffes are herbivores, animals that only eat plants. They eat leaves and twigs. Giraffes live in Africa. They live in forests and plains. Interesting fact: Giraffes are pregnant for 15 months. They live about 25 years. They run as fast as 35 miles an hour. That is it. I hope she can remember the big words.

4 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

Good job Audrey!! I hope she does well with her report!!

Tamara said...

I love your poster Audrey - great job on your report!

Becky said...

That's awesome! By doing everything twice you get to learn twice as much.

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

Miriam, I'm making good on my threat. You've been tagged! Check out my blog.
See you soon!!!!!!!