I love my life, I enjoy the world I live in. My world consists of the Gospel, my Husband Chris, my sweet children Audrey, Hailey, Kate, Max and Ruth. I love being a mother, and wife.
Hey Miriam. Tawnya gave me your blog. I hope that's okay. I wanted to check it out and see how you guys are doing these days. Your kids are SO big. I couldn't believe it. I haven't seen them since Hailey and Audrey were probably about 3 years old. They are gorgeous. I hope you don't mind if I stalk your blog. It's fun to see how all my friends from the old ward are doing. -Sarah
4 comments:
Those are gorgeous!!!
Very cute. I love Super Saturday!
Hey Miriam. Tawnya gave me your blog. I hope that's okay. I wanted to check it out and see how you guys are doing these days. Your kids are SO big. I couldn't believe it. I haven't seen them since Hailey and Audrey were probably about 3 years old. They are gorgeous. I hope you don't mind if I stalk your blog. It's fun to see how all my friends from the old ward are doing.
-Sarah
What fun projects!! I LOVE the "Family" letters in the Basic Grey "Sugared" line!
Post a Comment