Monday, May 16, 2011

Easter

I see all my kids together and then I think that is a lot of kids. I love my lots of kids. :)
Eggtails


I get hairstyles from a few blogs. One had this hair do she called it eggtails. I thought it was hilarious, so we decided to give it a try. I did an egg for each of the girls too. Audrey's is suppose to look like a nest. We did a nice dinner at the church with the Bair's. The kids were able to run and play in the gym it was great! Sunday we did a yummy dinner with Printy's. After dinner we did an easter egg hunt for the kids in the front and for the adults in the back yard. Matt and Sarah were sneaky and put money in the adults eggs. Good times were had by all.

No comments: