Monday, May 16, 2011

Easter Guns

We started out with a clue in one of Audrey's egg. It lead all of the kids on a scavenger hunt. All around the house we ran and ran. Until they got to the dryer and inside was hiding these fun Nerf guns. We had a blast, literally, shooting each other. The rules, no shooting anyone without a gun and no shooting in the face.




We got the kids Nerf guns instead of new clothes for Easter this year. They have had lots of fun with them. I got to have my first Nerf battle. Max's gun beats everyone's. He loves it! Sam loves his too. He holds it up and says, "piew piew," in a tiny baby voice. I'll have to get it on video.

1 comment:

melanie said...

I miss little toddling boys running around saying "piew piew"! Please post a video of it, I can't wait to see it!