Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sam Sam Sam


We are truly enjoying out little Sam, who wont be little for too long. He is standing next to everything and even standing by himself for a minute or so. He is such a fun guy to have in our home.


One more thing on an unrelated note. I helped in my girls' classes today it was awesome. In Kate's class I put together folders with paper and talked to one of the other parents. It feels great to finally know a few of the kids that Kate talks about. Hopefully I can help more often and get to know them by name. In Audrey and Hailey's class I got to help with story problems; which have always been difficult to me. I sat and waited for their teacher to explain how to do them. Then 2 kids came over to me and I helped them to figure out the problems. I'm not sure I could have showed the kids what to do if I hadn't seen the teacher explain it. Thankfully I was there for that. It was funny because the 2 kids and I were really moving on the problems and more kids appeared asking for help on multiple problems. Some how I was able to explain it to all of them. Soon it was time for them to go run and I left. I cannot tell you how fun it was. Maybe because I was figuring out something that was always hard for me. I left on such a natural high. I decided it would be good for me to go through grade school again when I can pay close attention and retain more knowledge. I guess I will be challenged enough helping my kids through school. It has been fun learning things again with them.

No comments: