Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Curlformers




I found these fabulous new curlers called curlformers. They make beautiful curls. Plus they are super fun. My kids love to play with them. I put them in my hair and they turned out great too. You can find some cheaper on ebay. I want to buy another box I can't put curlformers in all 4 girls hair at the same time. Here are photos of Hailey and Kate's hair. Super cute.

3 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!! I saw these at a fair last summer and I have been looking for them ever since!! Thanks for the link!!

Your girls are so adorable!! You guys are going to have your hands full in a few years with all these blondies!! I hope you have a big stick to beat the boys away!!

Unknown said...

So cute! My mother used to do the same things with strips of cloth. Funny how the old becomes new again. The kid pics are great! :o)

Sarah said...

Zoinks! That's super awesome!!! I need to get some. Thinks for the heads up :D