I didn't get on the computer Saturday, or Sunday. So today I'll write three things I'm grateful for.
1-Chores. I'm grateful that my kids have jobs to do and when we all do them lots of things get done at once. I love knowing the dishwasher is empty and the laundry is folded. Now I just need to teach them how to make dinner.
2-Snow. I know it is awful to drive in, but it brings my kids so much joy. Saturday morning I was awakened by little voices shouting with delight. It is snowing, it is snowing. Audrey even volunteered to help clean out the closet so she would have the proper snow gear to go outside. Now the closet is organized and I'm really happy about that.
3-A new back door. Its not here yet. But Chris is planning on buying and installing new french doors on our house today. Thankfully Steve is bringing his work truck home to carry the doors. He'll also stay and help Chris install them. It is so wonderful that we have friends family and neighbors who are willing to help us with projects and things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment