Apparently I'm not very grateful for blogging this month because I haven't been on every day. I'm just busy with lots of crazy stuff. Getting ready for a baby, shopping, and painting you know the usual. Well today I'll write 3 more things I'm grateful for.
1-I'm grateful for Heavenly Father and the true gospel on the earth. I don't know who I would be with out the gospel in my life. I am forever indebted to my parents for raising me to know the church. I have been trying hard to do scripture study with my kids each night. Even if we're sitting at the table and I read a few verses. They love it. We don't read any kid book of Mormon this is the real thing. They each get their Books out of our treasure chest. Each kid gets to read a verse. Some times we talk about what it means and other times we are in a hurry to get to bed on time. But it is still a step in the right direction. I have noticed a difference in the feel of our home since we have been better at doing it on a daily basis. The gospel truly makes me a very happy person.
2-I'm grateful for potatoes. I love potatoes. When I'm having a bad day, I can sit down with a baked potato and be utterly happy.
3-I'm grateful for indoor plumbing. Even if it has occasional leaks. If I were pregnant and had to run out to the outhouse 3 or 4 times a night to go to the bathroom. I probably wouldn't be very happy. I may be thinner from all of the running though. So I'm glad I have a bathroom close by and water I can use in the house for dish washing and clothes washing. We truly are spoiled in this day in age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Miriam,
It's not that you're not grateful (in my opinion) but that you're just busy. I'm doing my own list of grateful things too. It's fun.
Yeah... I wouldn't want to be prego if I had to use an outhouse as often as I did during the night. It might just be a deal breaker for future children. Maybe...
Post a Comment