Friday, October 16, 2009

Good news.

Questar came and looked at the pipe and indeed they had accidentally broken it. So they fixed it. YEAH! They also called and talked with Chris and me, they apologized and are going to pay to clean the carpet. I was very impressed with the guy I spoke with. I'm hoping that a thourough carpet cleaning will do the trick. I hope we don't have to get the carpet replaced. Now I just need to find a carpet cleaning company, any suggestions?

2 comments:

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

I'm so glad that Questar didn't give you a hard time. That is great news!

rymiembeal said...

Awesome!! Love it when people take responsibility for their problems. I would look for a Flood damage cleanup crew. I think there is a different name for a group like that, but they would be the ones to make any mold go away! Hope you are doing ok with all this craziness.
Michelle