




In a new house at a new school. My little children ventured off to school. Audrey and Hailey didn't know who their teacher was or where their classroom was. But they went off last Monday morning with no fear. It was so hard to let my Baby Cakes get on the kindergarten bus this morning. She was really excited. The anticipation this morning was intense. She was the only kid at the bus stop and the only person on the bus. I hope they stopped and got some more kids. Audrey and Hailey are suppose to go get her from kindergarten to get on the bus. I really hope they don't forget her. They will be home in an hour.

2 comments:
So how was their first day?
Hows the new house??
I hope it all went well.... I am sure the girl wouldn't forget her!!!
Post a Comment