Sunday, July 5, 2009

Come to our going away party and come help us move! see the details: PDF

5 comments:

WNC Paranormal Research Society said...

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome. Sorry we can't be there to help. Unless you plan on moving to North Carolina I doubt that I can help you do anything. So here are my well wishes and good luck speeches!!!

The Eldredge's said...

That's so great!! I love the new family picture!! Did you guys sell your old house already or are you renting it out? The new house looks awesome!!

Miriam said...

Yeah we sold our house. It was the very first person who came by to see it. They had an offer in the next day. So 36 hours on the market. We are really blessed. And we found our new house within a week after that. Now it is just planning packing and painting. I had no idea it would be so difficult.

Jen and Brent said...

I can not believe how quick you sold your house and then found a new one! AWESOME! It will be nice to have a bigger house for your family. When are you due?

Northern Nickle Clan said...

That's awesome that you sold your house ALREADY! I hope we can sell a few of ours very very soon. (We own apartments.)