I love my life, I enjoy the world I live in. My world consists of the Gospel, my Husband Chris, my sweet children Audrey, Hailey, Kate, Max and Ruth. I love being a mother, and wife.
We were able to leave the hospital yesterday morning. We arrived home at lunch time. Hailey still has a good day of sleeping to do to catch up on the sleep she lost. She'll be going back to school tomorrow. I'll post a photo as soon as I get one.
I'm slow to respond, but I would have been so freaked out!! I can't believe...and how scared you all must have been. It is so wonderful that she is doing well now. Hope you don't have to do that again. Michelle
4 comments:
I am glad! That is great!
That's great news! I'm glad everything is going to be okay and that Hailey was able to come home!
I'm slow to respond, but I would have been so freaked out!! I can't believe...and how scared you all must have been. It is so wonderful that she is doing well now. Hope you don't have to do that again.
Michelle
I'm so glad!! That must not have been fun so I am really glad she's doing well!!
Post a Comment