Thursday, February 26, 2009

Count your many blessings.

Hailey went to school today. She is looking fine, and acting perfectly happy. To see her you wouldn't have ever had any idea she was in the hospital a couple of days ago. I'm so happy! It is so nice to get back home, eat dinner as a family, and fold laundry. Through this little scary experience, I have had a lot of quiet time to reflect. How blessed we are. We are really healthy, we have a house, clothes, two vehicles. We are so spoiled with temporal things. We have the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. I would be so lost without our faith. We went to a church meeting while we were at the hospital. I was so touched by the spirit that day. I was amazed looking around that room seeing the parents hang on to the Lord. A lot of people were crying, including me. I was so impressed that there was a branch there for the families, who so needed the Lords love at that time.

1 comment:

melanie said...

I'm so glad Hailey is just fine. Going through an experience like that is so exhausting, both physically and spiritually. It's really neat that they had a branch for you to attend church.