


I've recently learned how to make these cute bows. I made 8 of the one with the light brown flower they are my favorite. So I had Chirs take photos of the girls with their new bows on. My dear friend Camille is going to show me how to make a different type, she showed me how to do these ones. So I'm sure I'll be posting photos of new bow creations soon. It feels really good to create something beautiful.

3 comments:
Super cute!! I'd ask how to make them but Kennadee chopped off her hair so it will be a wait until it will be long enough for bows : (
Your kids are so cute. I'm been trying to make bows but I'm just not gifted in that area. Tell me how you do it. So cute.
WOW what cute bows you made!!! Thanks for making aspen and sierra a set your the best!!
Post a Comment