I love my life, I enjoy the world I live in. My world consists of the Gospel, my Husband Chris, my sweet children Audrey, Hailey, Kate, Max and Ruth. I love being a mother, and wife.
How they have grown. Audrey and Hailey will be 7 this month, they are doing really well in school, reading books left and right. Kate is writing words with help all in CAPS. They are growing so fast.
Three BEAUTIFUL ladies!! I can't believe how they've grown. I was looking through my pictures the other day and I saw one from when they were about a year old when you guys came to celebrate my b-day with me!! They have changed so much!!
2 comments:
Three BEAUTIFUL ladies!! I can't believe how they've grown. I was looking through my pictures the other day and I saw one from when they were about a year old when you guys came to celebrate my b-day with me!! They have changed so much!!
Hey, Do you know Frank & Rebecca William Swanner (SWANNKITTEN)? I do and here is a little bit of interesting information about them
http://franknbecsteal.blogspot.com/
Cheers
Chris
Post a Comment