Wednesday, October 8, 2008

School Points!


I've never bought Campbells products because I always buy the generic brand that is cheaper. But recently my oldest twins have decided that they really like spaghettio's. There is no generic brand of spaghettio's. So they have been taking them to lunch at school. Camille and Holly have told me how wonderful the points are for school. My sister in law Tamara's school lets the kids dress down (from their usual uniforms) one day a month if they bring in 5 points a month. So I decided I would just take the time to cut off the points of all my spaghettio's cans and give them to the school. I hope it helps. Is there anything else that I need to be collecting to help out my kids' school?

4 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

If you buy boxed cereal check the tops for box tops for education I think it is only on General Mills cereals.

melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
melanie said...

Box Tops are on all kinds of products. Like TP, Diapers, Brownies, and of course Cereals. You probably have quite a few box tops in your pantry already! Just look for the little pink icon with a pencil in it like on that website and cut it out!

Enjoy collecting!

(Sorry for deleting the last comment. I was figuring out how to add the link.)

Nicol's Up North said...

Defintely do the box tops also. Good luck!!