Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lots of fun with family.


Here is a photo of the boys together and the girls together. The boys seem a bit out numbered. But they were really well behaved. I did loose Max one time, we got separated coming off the wagon ride, he followed the wrong crowd of people. But I found him pretty fast. The kids really had a great time.
Anyone care to sit on a pumpkin? Ruth thinks it's a good idea. We were all leaving and she had a hard time pulling herself from that pumpkin. It was pretty funny.

2 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

Looks like so much fun!! Wow the boys are really outnumbered!! That is how it is in both sides of our family too!! I love Ruth sitting on the pumpkin she is so cute!

Jen said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. We are sorry we missed it.