




Here we are at Thanksgiving Point, in the farm for Barnyard Boo. It was festively decorated with spiders, ghosts, cats and pumpkins. There were lots of things for the children to go and do. We went on a wagon ride, got balloons, decorated cookies and got the kids and my face painted. It was lots of fun. The kids also got to spend time with their cousins aunts and Grandmother. I'm so glad my kids have opportunities to be this close to their family. Thanks Grammy for providing fun times for all of our family you're wonderful.

3 comments:
I love the face painting!! It is so cute!! I'm glad you guys had fun!!
That is some serious face painting going on. I love it!
Cute faces!! I need to go next time, my girls love to have their faces painted. I bet you had a blast.
Post a Comment