Friday, October 3, 2008

Bowling with kids!






The Elders Quorum in our ward planned an activity to go bowling. Chris went and discovered that no one showed up but him. So I told him to come back and get us and we would go bowling with him. So we went as a family. The kids had a blast. Max and Ruth did have a hard time waiting through everyone's turn for their turn. They didn't have fits or anything they were just a little eager to take their turn every 5 seconds.

2 comments:

Becky said...

That's so cute. I should take my kids bowling. I think they would have fun. Your kids are so cute...and yes, I love the bowling shoes with her dress.

The Eldredge's said...

So fun!! Kennadee loves bowling!! Although I can never get her to put on the shoes!! I don't know why? It looks like you guys had a blast!!