Tuesday, March 22, 2011
The Mini Mall projects are taking shape. The girls and I worked almost all day Saturday and Yesterday for 2 hours. We glued flowers tied ribbon and man it was fun. An assignment to do crafts. What could be better. I'll have pictures soon they are dying to show their teacher Mrs. Vietti. I told them we can email the pictures to her. :) Fun stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You can design cards for a professional presentation--like Jen does for her cute hair clips. The project sounds delightful!
Yes. Chris is helping then with the package design. They drew them out he'll copy it on photo shop then we can cut them out on the silhouette or print the design on a card like Jen's. We are making them invoices for our time and they need to pay us. I've already been paid $50 (mall money) for my time.
I am so happy you are keeping this on a professional level! :o) Excellent idea!
Post a Comment