Friday, August 20, 2010

Printy Family






Here are a few random photos from our Printy family photo shoot. When I say random I mean random. I just grabbed a few. We need to play with the photos before we will have our favorites. Chris posted on Facebook a funny one of us. He always picks the funniest one then prints it. I decided we need to make a funny wall at our house. Maybe in the basement. Just with random funny photos in frames. We all need to be able to laugh at ourselves right. :) I think one year we even sent out a funny family photo for Christmas. Good times. Good times.

3 comments:

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

What cute pictures. I really like the one with your whole family together.

melanie said...

Wow! I haven't seen your family in a while! How are they doing? Is that Matt's baby? Baby Sam is getting so big, he is sooo cute. You should post pics more often :)

Nick and Melissa - Hechfamfarm98 said...

Cute! Funny how your little family is half of the big family. :-D

Love you 8!