Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Christmas two months late






I haven't updated my blog in a long time. I think I must have been busy with a new baby. I just realized that I hadn't posted anything about Christmas. Here are a few pictures from Christmas. We had Grammy and Grandpa Bair over in the morning it was really fun. Chris and the girls made Max lightsabers, that is the photo with the kids playing with swords. Grandpa took our Christmas on the stairs photo, and the first time I saw that photo I thought, "We have a big family." I love my big family. I've never thought I had a big family before. I knew I had 5 kids, but I never thought it was big. Some how adding a 6th makes it seem so much bigger. Fun stuff.

3 comments:

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

What a cute family picture!

melanie said...

Look at those gorgeous girls and handsome boys! You have a beautiful family! I think it's awesome you have a Christmas on the stairs picture tradition! We might have to start one like that. I didn't even take Christmas pictures this year. Oops.

melanie said...

We can never seem to catch up with your family. As soon as we add one more, you add two! Maybe someday we will have six.