Thursday, December 10, 2009
One week left!
We only have one week left before our new little baby joins our family. I'm trying to prepare the children for the change. I have been telling them that I'll be sore and tired and that the baby wont come out to play. I even explained to Hailey a little about labor this morning at breakfast. She knows that the muscles have to squeeze and squeeze to get the baby out. I think they will be just fine. I worry more about Max and Ruth, how they will do when all of my attention is taken away from them. Luckily I'll have Heidi to play with them and keep them happy while I'm in the hospital. I'll get my nursery ready hopefully today then I can post photos. I've been painting dots for the last few weeks. I think it looks super cute. Ruth however got up two nights ago saying that my dots looked like a tiger eye and she was scared. Poor thing. We'll have to see if she sleeps well in her new room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment