




Max's first day of school. Horray he actually made it how amazing. He has been going through testing and testing and now we are actually here. Plus a bus comes right to our house and picks him up, how wonderful. I love his teacher she is so great, she is Ruth's teacher also. He came home from school and told me he played in the sand box and got sand in his eyes. I assume that means he had a great day. Nothing would truly be great without a little dirt right? Well here he is getting on the bus. What a big boy. He is in a booster chair with a seat belt lock, it is called a pill box top. It will turn but wont come off unless you know how to take the lock off. How awesome is that? I'm really really excited, they let Ruth ride the bus to school too. So now all of my kids get to ride the bus. How terrific. Next week I'll have no kids, yes no kids for almost 2 hours 2 days a week. I scarcely know what I'll do with myself. Horray!!! Now Max won't cry every time Ruth goes to school because he can go too. :)

3 comments:
That's great Miriam! I'm so glad they decided they will pick up Ruth too. Enjoy your quiet time!
I know the feeling. I am on my own 3 days a week for 2 hours. It's a weird feeling. I just spent some time catching up on your little family. I didn't know you were expecting again! Did you guys end up moving??
The images made me cry! His first day of school--at last. What a sweet little boy, I loved the skipping photo best.
Post a Comment