Thursday, November 12, 2009

Today I'm grateful for family.


I'm grateful for all of my little people well my little Bairs. Audrey has such spunk and likes help and she is such a good cleaner. Hailey is so good with children she will be such good babysitter and mother some day. Kate is always thinking of others around her and what would make them happy. Ruth sings and dances all day. She also says the funniest things, Chris and I are always in stitches at the things she says. Max is always happy. He is constantly running around with the biggest smile on his face. Some times it is a mischievous smile, but a smile none the less. Then the biggest Bair of all. Of course I'm so grateful for my husband. He works so hard so I can stay home. He works extra so we can have money for projects in our home. He picks up the slack when I drop the ball by making dinner and cleaning and taking care of the children. I'm afraid there is a lot of work coming up for him. I'll need to be taking care of the baby so he'll have to take care of the other 5, a little unfair. But I know Chris will do his best to take care of all of us. That is what the priesthood holder does right? He is such a good husband and father.

Also my loving family outside of this Riverton house the Bair's, Jensen's, and Printy's. I feel like I really need to figure out who can take care of my children when I have this baby. But I really need to just remember how many family members are willing and waiting to help us. I love you and thank you dear family.

No comments: