Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm grateful for Health and home.

Sunday Ruth's nose started running during sacrament meeting. So I sent her home with Chris. Yesterday Max had a fever. Today Hailey woke up coughing. So I'm afraid we are in for it now. I am grateful however that none of my kids have been sick at all since we have moved. So July to November that is a pretty big healthy stint. I'm hoping they will all get over this cold and not get anything when the baby is here. I'm grateful for good health, most of the time. I'm also grateful for our home. We can hunker down here and all get better. How blessed are we to have such a big beautiful home. We can fit our family comfortably with lots of room to play. I'm so grateful Heavenly Father has blessed us with healthy strong bodies and a nice home.

No comments: