Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Puddle Jumping!





Last time I went puddle jumping it was with Elaine at my apartment before I met Chris. So it has been a good 10 years. It was raining at our house but it was really warm outside. I just couldn't let those huge puddles outside of our new house alone. I finally decided it was time, pregnant or no. Max was sleeping. So the girls Chris and I ran outside to splash around for a while. It was fabulous fun. I had to not think of all the germs that could be in the water and just have fun.

6 comments:

rymiembeal said...

oh how fun that looks! Hope you are feeling well.
Michelle

melanie said...

I remember puddle jumping down 3800 South with you as kids. It was a lot of fun. Looks like you guys had a blast. Make sure to do it another time when Max is awake!

melanie said...

oh, by the way, the girls raincoats are very, very cute! Where did you find them?

Miriam said...

I think I got them from costco. But it was a few years ago. They usually carry rain coats this time of year though. And they are always good quality. Max's is the green one Ruth was wearing and I got that one a few years after the yellow ones.

Nick and Melissa - Hechfamfarm98 said...

How fun! Wish we would have had puddles outside our house! I love playing in the rain and puddles.

Camille Gehring said...

That looks so fun!! I need to learn from you and ENJOY my kids not always yell!!