Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to me.

Well it was my birthday yesterday. I didn't have that great of a day. I kept trying to be happy all day, but everything was thwarting me. I did have a good few moments, My RS counselor came over and gave me a gift, we got to chat for a while. Also a family from my old ward came to visit me and see the new house. Today is another day. Chris will be home some time tonight and we can watch a movie and eat ice cream to celebrate. About the birthday present I'm doing for myself (setting up my formal living room) I've got the room sanded, primed and trim painted. Now I'm working on the main color and cutting in (which is so tedious). Hopefully I can finish today and place the furniture. Maybe tomorrow I'll even hang photographs on the wall.

4 comments:

WNC Paranormal Research Society said...

Happy belated Bday my friend! I hope today is a better one than yesterday.

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

I'm sorry you didn't have a very good birthday. :( Hopefully we can all make up for it by helping you have a great year!

Unknown said...

I am sorry you had such an unhappy birthday, we will do something different for you next year.

Northern Nickle Clan said...

Happy late birthday, Miriam. Hope your next few days are better.:)