




Max is constantly being told no about lots of things, wearing dresses getting his fingernails painted and wearing earrings. He just wants to be part of the family. Which of course he is. He is always excited to have a turn to get his hair done, which most of the time I pretend to comb because it is too short to spike. But this day he figured out how to use the curlers on his own. I'll never tell him he can't use curlers again. I found myself laughing, he's all boy for sure. I love that little man.

6 comments:
What a cutie!
So cute! I'll have to let Joseph play with my curlers too.
How fun!! What a good imagination!! He is so cute!!
Max Man! Those are some tough cuffs!
That is really cute. Tanner does the same things, he feels left out sometimes and will play dress up with the girls but only for a second so he can run out and show us so we will laugh and then he goes and takes it all off. I feel bad because we have lots and lots of girly things around here. But then the girls will sit down and play cars and trucks with him to so he is not so picked on.
He is so silly i just love him!!!
Post a Comment