

Hailey was so excited to change her earrings for the first time. We got them pierced 2 or 3 months ago and haven't changed them until now. I made the new earrings something they needed to earn for keeping their room clean. Last week they earned them. :) Hailey loves the color blue like Cinderella so when I gave her blue earrings she was really excited. Audrey's ears were infected so we decided not to change hers for a couple of days. She was okay with that. She really didn't want the holes to close up so she would have to get them pierced again. Hailey also staged this whole earring photo shoot. She put on a blue shirt and pants, got my blue rings to match and put a blue blanket and 2 blue pillows on the chair she is sitting on. She also did her own hair just for these photos. Silly sweet girl.

These are Audrey and Hailey's new sweaters. They have been wearing them non stop since I pulled them out of the closet. I told them to wear them to school under their jackets so they could wear them in class if they wanted too. I think the colors are so fun. They really are snugly soft sweaters. :)
2 comments:
Your girls are so cute and grown up. My girls got their ears pierced this spring. Holly so far is the only one who will change hers. That is okay with me.
Super cute!! They are looking so grown up!! And gorgeous!!
Post a Comment