Monday, September 8, 2008
I'm afraid I have no pictures today. I've just decided to write and say I'm going to follow a calendar. Chris tells me all the time when I tell him something we need to do, "It's not on my calendar." I have been mostly frustrated when he says this. But I decided he's not trying to frustrate me. He is trying to help us have order. So I'm going to try really hard to remember to put everything I need to do on my calendar and follow it every day. Then at least when I tell Chris that we are going to the park after dinner he wont be surprised. I already put that we are going to the library on Wednesday night. We went last week and the kids had a really fun time picking out books. So I figure we need to return the old ones so we might as well get new ones. Wish me luck. I need order in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck! :)
Post a Comment