Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The first day of school!






Yesterday was Audrey and Hailey's first day of school. They are in 1st grade this year. Honestly I spent the day sad. I waited and waited for this moment and then I didn't want to let them go. They are so big and beautiful. This summer we have come so far in the chore department. They have been keeping their room clean and doing their chores everyday. They are very helpful around the house. It is sad to know they wont be helping me as much since they will be at school all day long. They were really excited to eat lunch at school. I hope they play nice at recess and I hope they can get along with their fellow classmates. So far they seem happy. They like their teachers. They are really excited to be back in school. We'll see if mom can keep up, and not miss them so very much.

2 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

They look so cute!! They are starting to look like little ladies instead of little kids!! I hope they enjoy their school year and learn and have fun!!

Jen said...

I can't believe they are in 1st grade. They were so little when I met them! They grow up so fast. They look so cute