



Kate got her first Chore Present. A while ago I instituted a chore reward system where if the girls did a chore they would get a smiley face in a box if they filled up 36 boxes they would be able to pick a present from the present box/bowl. I went out and bought little $1, $2, or $3 toys and wrapped them up. Kate got all of her boxes filled. So here is her reward. Good job Kate.

4 comments:
Way to go Kate! That is wonderful!
Hey, I just got your address from Sarah's web site. Your kids are so darn cute. I can't believe it has almost been four years since I have seen them so most of them I haven't seen. It is fun to see how they have grown up. Amy Nicol
Good Job Kate!!!
I love this idea. My kids have a reward chart, but they have a picture of what they are trying to earn. Do you mind if I steal your idea? I think I'll keep my same reward chart but wrap up the reward and make it a surprise. Kate is so cute! I love reading your blog!
Post a Comment