Monday, August 4, 2008

The biggest Goose egg yet!

This is a photo of her today less than 24 hours later and she looks all better just a bruise isn't it amazing how fast the little ones heal. Heavenly Father sure designed us well. One thing we noticed was she scraped her glasses on the right lense I might have to get it replaced. I'm just glad she's alright. Love you Ruthie.

Poor Ruth tripped on her flip flops coming down the stairs on grammy's porch last night. She fell on her head and has the biggest goose egg. Poor thing. Luckily Grammy makes everything better she got Ruth ice and a sippy cup and she's right as rain. Today her head is looking lots better. Here is a photo of her last night.

2 comments:

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

Poor thing! That looks so sad. :( I'm glad it healed quickly and that she healed fast!

Tamara said...

Poor Ruth - that look So PAINFUL!!! I'm so glad it is healing quickly.