Monday, August 18, 2008

The Bair's on a Sunday afternoon.





Here is Max reading the news paper. We take the Sunday paper because that is the day when we actually have time to read it. So on Sundays we read the paper and take a nap. We also celebrate birthdays with each of our families. This last Sunday we had my parents over for dinner. We don't have any summer birthday's on the Printy side so we don't get to see them as often in the summer as we do in the winter. My mom brought artichokes, my kids loved them. What a fun treat! This Sunday also was stake conference. I love stake conference. It is my favorite meeting of the year. We usually try to go prepared to feel the spirit. We are always uplifted. The adult meeting is even better because it comes with no distractions (children). I really love my children, but it is nice to be able to give my undivided attention to the speaker. Our conference was on strengthening the family. So I have new goals of being kind, showing love, and taking better care of my family. I want so many good things, to have scripture study and prayer and regular family home evenings. I just need to keep trying and every day I can improve. Stake conference is also nice because you have more time after church. We usually get out at 2:00 because we have 11:00 church. But today it was at 10:00 so we got up early got ready and got seats at 9:00. But we got home just after 12:00 so we had lunch and were able to spend time with the kids before we took a nap. It was really nice. Audrey and Hailey's favorite new game is UNO so we play that a lot too. Sunday's are such a wonderful day. I love Sunday's!

2 comments:

Nicol's Up North said...

Your twins are only 2, they look older then that. Mine are 7,5,3,9months. Wow don't they grow up fast. Your kids are so adorable. I love seeing them, wow I can't believe you have 5. That is awesome.

The Eldredge's said...

Sounds like a great sunday!! I love Max reading the paper he is so stinkin' cute!!